Is sonus complete for tinnitus a scam? The short answer is NO, but is not a magical pill either. This tinnitus supplement was Created by Gregory Peters, a long-time researcher, and medical librarian.
Sonus Complete is a dietary supplement that contains a blend of natural ingredients that’s supposed to help you enhance your ear health and prevent or reduce tinnitus symptoms.
What is tinnitus?
Tinnitus is the perception of noise or ringing in the ears. A common problem, tinnitus affects about 15 to 20 percent of people. Tinnitus isn’t a condition itself it’s a symptom of an underlying condition, such as age-related hearing loss, ear injury or a circulatory system disorder. (source)
Although bothersome, tinnitus usually isn’t a sign of something serious. Although it can worsen with age, for many people, tinnitus can improve with treatment. Treating an identified underlying cause sometimes helps. Other treatments reduce or mask the noise, making tinnitus less noticeable.
Symptoms of Tinnitus
Tinnitus involves the sensation of hearing sound when no external sound is present. Tinnitus symptoms may include these types of phantom noises in your ears:
Why is Sonus Complete For Tinnitus NOT a Scam?
Gregory Peters explains he also suffered from tinnitus. This pushed him to find a solution, which eventually led him to produce the Sonus Complete supplement. He worked with Dr. Steven Campbell to research the right ingredients and create a supplement formula that’s very effective against tinnitus.
Let’s take a look at the ingredients
Hibiscus – Gregory Peters explains that this flowering plant might indirectly help relieve tinnitus symptoms because of its antioxidant, antibacterial, anti-hypertensive, and diuretic properties.
Buchu leaves – Buchu leaves come from a plant that mostly grows in South Africa. These leaves can help ease inflammation, which is one possible cause of tinnitus.
Garlic – This spice has been used as a natural remedy for different ear problems, like ear pain, infection, and tinnitus.
Green tea – This is often used to clean an infected ear. It also helps to prevent or manage certain diseases that may cause tinnitus, like type 2 diabetes.
Hawthorn berry – The berries of hawthorn are used for making medicine. These berries improve tinnitus as it may help improve blood flow and control abnormally high blood pressure.
Juniper berry – The berries of the juniper evergreen shrub contain flavonoids, which function as antioxidants. Juniper berries work best for tinnitus secondary to inflammation or infection.
Olive leaves – These leaves can help maintain a healthy blood pressure and fight infections.
Uva ursi – Like the other ingredients, this plant can help treat infection and inflammation.
Vitamins B3, B6, and B12 – The B vitamins have shown to have positive effects on hearing loss.
Vitamin C – A study shows that supplementation of antioxidants, like vitamin C, can help reduce the intensity of tinnitus.
- Uses All-Natural Ingredients – There is nothing wrong with mainstream meds to treat tinnitus. They can be effective in managing the effects of tinnitus if used correctly. But if you prefer to treat tinnitus naturally sonus complete is the best option.
- May Help Improve Your Quality of Life – Living with tinnitus is terrible. If it’s severe, it can negatively impact the quality of your life. You become anxious, irritable, depressed, sleep-deprived.
- A Good Alternative to Mainstream Drugs
- Mainstream drugs don’t cure tinnitus (which is really not a disease but a symptom). What they can do is reduce the severity of its symptoms or prevent complications.
- One possible medication for this condition is tricyclic antidepressants, which generally work well in reducing the loudness of the noise in the ear. However, these medications can have mild to severe side effects, such as confusion, dry mouth, sexual dysfunction, weight gain, and urinary retention.
- We’re not saying Sonus Complete doesn’t have a single side effect. However, so far, it seems no one has complained of serious side effects when using this supplement.
- Free Shipping
- Whether you buy one bottle or six bottles, you don’t have to pay for the shipping fee. That’s one less thing to worry about. Most sellers of dietary supplements usually pass this cost to their consumers.
- 60-Day Full Refund Guarantee
People living in the United States or Canada are the only ones who can purchase the Sonus Complete supplement at the moment.
Only Suitable for Adults
Only Available For Purchase Online
You won’t be able to purchase the Sonus Complete pills at retail stores. The only option to purchase it (for now) is directly through the official website.
There are many supplements for hearing loss on the market today. It makes it difficult to sort out the effective from all of them
Based on our research online, the Sonus Complete supplement seems to be safe, and we didn’t find any negative consumer reviews about it yet (if we find any we will be reporting it here).
While there aren’t enough solid scientific studies on each of its ingredients, there are articles from reputable health and medical websites suggesting they may have certain properties that could indirectly benefit tinnitus sufferers.
Anyway, with the 60-day money-back guarantee that Gregory Peters offers, we don’t think you have something to lose when giving this supplement a try.
Karen started writing about health to document her own journey. She fell into some very bad habits and knew things had to change. That’s why she joined us to help as many people as possible with their health issues.