Sonus Complete Review and Ratings (Updated 2020)
According to the National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders (NIDCD), tinnitus can present with many generally described sensations, including buzzing, roaring and high and low pitched sounds. Tinnitus affects about 22 million people, which is approximately 10 percent of adults in the U.S. (source)
Cause of Tinnitus
Anything that affects the auditory system and sound transmission through the ear or nerves can cause tinnitus, such as:
- Hearing loss
- Side effects from drugs (prescribed or over-the-counter)
- Wax blocking the ear canal completely or touching the tympanic membrane (eardrum)
- Ear infections
- Noise, such as gun blasts, rock concerts, etc., without ear protection
- Diseases of the ear, such as Meniere’s disease
- Brain tumors
Other causes of tinnitus
Some causes of tinnitus are less common, including:
- Meniere’s disease. Tinnitus can be an early indicator of Meniere’s disease, an inner ear disorder that may be caused by abnormal inner ear fluid pressure.
- TMJ disorders. Problems with the temporomandibular joint, the joint on each side of your head in front of your ears, where your lower jawbone meets your skull, can cause tinnitus.
- Head injuries or neck injuries. Head or neck trauma can affect the inner ear, hearing nerves or brain function linked to hearing. Such injuries generally cause tinnitus in only one ear.
- Acoustic neuroma. This noncancerous (benign) tumor develops on the cranial nerve that runs from your brain to your inner ear and controls balance and hearing. Also called vestibular schwannoma, this condition generally causes tinnitus in only one ear.
- Eustachian tube dysfunction. In this condition, the tube in your ear connecting the middle ear to your upper throat remains expanded all the time, which can make your ear feel full. Loss of a significant amount of weight, pregnancy and radiation therapy can sometimes cause this type of dysfunction.
- Muscle spasms in the inner ear. Muscles in the inner ear can tense up (spasm), which can result in tinnitus, hearing loss and a feeling of fullness in the ear. This sometimes happens for no explainable reason, but can also be caused by neurologic diseases, including multiple sclerosis.
What are the ingredients inside Sonus Complete supplement?
Gregory Peters explains he also suffered from tinnitus. This pushed him to find a solution, which eventually led him to produce the Sonus Complete supplement.
He stated that he worked with Dr. Steven Campbell to research the right ingredients and create a supplement formula that’s very effective against tinnitus.
Let’s take a look at the ingredients
Hibiscus – Gregory Peters explains that this flowering plant might indirectly help relieve tinnitus symptoms because of its antioxidant, antibacterial, anti-hypertensive, and diuretic properties.
Buchu leaves – Buchu leaves come from a plant that mostly grows in South Africa. These leaves can help ease inflammation, which is one possible cause of tinnitus.
Garlic – This spice has been used as a natural remedy for different ear problems, like ear pain, infection, and tinnitus.
Green tea – This is often used to clean an infected ear. It also helps to prevent or manage certain diseases that may cause tinnitus, like type 2 diabetes.
Hawthorn berry – The berries of hawthorn are used for making medicine. These berries improve tinnitus as it may help improve blood flow and control abnormally high blood pressure.
Hawthorn berry is a rich source of polyphenols, which are powerful antioxidant compounds found in plants (Source).
Related: Independent review of Sonus Complete
Antioxidants help neutralize unstable molecules called free radicals that can harm your body when they are present at high levels. These molecules can come from poor diet, as well as environmental toxins like air pollution and cigarette smoke (Source).
Juniper berry – The berries of the juniper evergreen shrub contain flavonoids, which function as antioxidants. Juniper berries work best for tinnitus secondary to inflammation or infection.
Olive leaves – It contains an active ingredient called oleuropein. This nutrient is thought to contribute to the anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties of olive leaf extract.
It is a natural source of wellness with therapeutic properties that are:
- gastroprotective (protects digestive system)
- neuroprotective (protects central nervous system)
- antimicrobial (inhibits microorganism growth)
- anticancer (reduces risk of cancer)
- anti-inflammatory (reduces risk of inflammation)
- antinociceptive (reduces pain stimuli)
- antioxidant (prevents oxidation or cell damage)
Folic Acid – You’ve probably heard of folic acid before as an ingredient in supplements. Folic acid is the man-made version of vitamin B9.
A deficiency in this vitamin can actually be quite dangerous – not getting enough of it can lead to early hearing loss, which can then lead to tinnitus. Supplementing your diet with folic acid can help to prevent premature hearing loss. (source)
Uva ursi – (of the genus Arctostaphylos) is a plant species also commonly referred to as bearberry, kinnikinnick, beargrape, rockberry, sandberry, and more. Though uva ursi is oftentimes used interchangeably with the name bearberry, it is actually one of several variations of bearberry.
In addition, uva ursi is thought to lower inflammation with its astringent effect on mucous membranes, but the clinical research evidence does not fully support this claim.
Uva ursi’s infection-fighting properties come from several of the plant’s natural chemicals, including arbutin and hydroquinone. It also has tannins, a property that enables uva ursi to have an astringent effect.
Related: Sonus Complete Scam Report
This effect is what is thought to lend itself to helping fight infection by reducing inflammation. More scientific research is needed to verify uva ursi’s anti-inflammatory properties.
Like the other ingredients, this plant can help treat infection and inflammation.
Vitamins B3, B6, and B12 – The B vitamins have shown to have positive effects on hearing loss.
Vitamin C – A study shows that supplementation of antioxidants, like vitamin C, can help reduce the intensity of tinnitus.
Is Sonus Complete Safe For Everyone?
Due to the fact that it’s made up of organic and natural ingredients, Sonus Complete is safe to use for the majority of the population.
However, there are certain groups of people who should be careful before they consider using this product:
- Anyone Under the Age of Eighteen
- Anyone Who Is Pregnant or Planning on Becoming Pregnant
- Anyone currently taking any other type of tinnitus medications
How Does Sonus Complete Work?
With that impressive list of ingredients that we’ve just covered, you may be wondering how this all comes together. How, you may be wondering, does this help you?
Because tinnitus is a complicated condition with no verifiable cure, Sonus Complete won’t be able to get rid of it permanently.
Instead, the ingredients work to target some of the reasons you may be suffering from hearing loss or hearing damage. These are the primary reasons people suffer from tinnitus, so targeting them helps to relieve your tinnitus symptoms.
The natural ingredients work to target common issues that people with tinnitus face, which might lead to hearing problems. In particular, those who suffer from tinnitus may have inflammation of the ear, which can lead to hearing loss.
The multiple anti-inflammatory ingredients in this supplement help to reduce that inflammation. That reduction may help your hearing loss and your tinnitus in the long run.
Sonus Complete Review and Ratings: Where you should buy and where you should avoid
Unfortunately, many people are being scammed when they order the Sonus Complete supplement because they are not using the official website to buy the supplement.
Many people are ordering Sonus Complete on Amazon and are getting fake bottles, below you can take a look at some of the people that ordered the supplement on Amazon and why you should avoid it.
Where Can You Buy The Real Sonus Complete?
We recommend that you only buy Sonus Complete supplement from the official website.
This way you can be sure that you are getting the right bottles and you can get a refund if the supplement doesn’t work for you the way you wanted.
Now that you know Sonus Complete is only available from one place if you see it available from any third-party retailers, you’ll know that it isn’t a genuine product and that the ingredients can’t be trusted.
Sonus Complete Customer Service
On the official website, Sonus Complete indicates that there is customer service for their product. Anyone with an issue can email firstname.lastname@example.org. Anyone with a billing issue can reach out to the company’s retailer, ClickBank by calling 800-390-6035 in the United States or +1 208-345-4245 internationally.
All product bottles purchased online can be returned within 60 days after they have been shipped, meaning mailed to you. They will make sure you’ll know the date, as they will send you an email to announce you the shipment, and you can also check it on the delivered package.
To get a refund, you must send the supplement bottles back to them, to the following address: 37 Inverness Drive East, Suite 100, Englewood, Colorado, 80112. Please keep in mind that they DO NOT support the return shipping costs.
It’s ok if you sent them even on the 59th day of your 60-day money-back guarantee period and they receive them several days later. You will still get a refund if you shipped in due time.
As long as you sent back ALL the supplement bottles, you can rest assured the refund will be processed in only a few days after they receive your package.
Conclusion: Should you buy Sonus Complete?
Based on Sonus Complete reviews and ratings, the product does help with relieving the symptoms of tinnitus. But the results may vary. Most of the negative review that we shared earlier was from people that ordered fake bottles from Amazon because it was cheaper. Always order from the official site to avoid being scammed.
While we know that there aren’t any studies to prove the effectiveness of Sonus Complete, there are a lot of positive reviews from customers just like you who have been suffering from tinnitus.
They have managed to alleviate some of those unpleasant symptoms of tinnitus that we are familiar with from the use of this product.
Given that some of your other options for tinnitus treatment can be potentially risky or expensive, investing in this oral supplement may be a good investment.
Because it’s made from natural ingredients, it carries lower risks than some other treatments, so the benefits of trying it out to see if it works for you far outweigh any negatives.
- 60-Day full refund guarantee
- Rather than flooding your boy full of potential toxins, this product is made from 100% natural ingredients.
- No recovery period/risks that you’ll have from surgery
- Discounts available on bulk orders – If you wish to purchase more than one container of Sonus Complete, you are eligible for a discount of up to 30%.
- It’s easy to use
- International shipping – Sonus Complete can be shipped worldwide
- Only available for purchase online
- Results may vary
- Not recommended if you are under 18 years old
- Not recommended for anyone who is pregnant or planning on becoming pregnant
- Fake bottles have been sold on Amazon, only order on the official website
Click Here To Order From The Official Site With 30% Discount
This Post Has 3 Comments
Pingback: Sonus Complete For Tinnitus Scam (What to Try Instead) - Healthy Paths
Pingback: Sonus Complete Scam Report (Updated 2020) - Healthy Paths
Pingback: Independent Review of Sonus Complete (Updated) - Healthy Paths